Because I want you to have the full collection of all your beautiful images, and because we exist in a digital media world, I created my business to run in a way to best benefit both me and my clients.
You pay one inclusive fee and I will provide you with a flash drive of fully edited, artistic final images, along with a permission to reprint statement. You can reprint the final images as much as you like, when you like, and what size you like. By providing you with the digital negatives, you order your own professional prints at the best price (I will provide an online ordering gallery to my preferred photo lab). You also have the ability to use the images in all types of personal digital media.
NOTE: EVERY CLIENT RECEIVES A CUSTOM PHOTO BOX, 5X7 PRINTS, FLASH DRIVE, AND THE OPTION TO PURCHASE CUSTOM CARDS AND ALBUMS
PREMIER SESSION | $600
- Most popular session for kids and families. Sessions in studio, nature or urban location-one location..
- 25 edit high resolution digital images / 5x7 proof prints of each image
- pricing is for up to 4 people, additional fee for more
DELUXE FAMILY SESSION $1500
- includes all of the above, a clothing change, multiple locations
- HMUA for the ladies
- 50 edited high resolution high resolution images
- 10x10 signature custom photo album
- in-studio sessions for business, auditions
- 30 minute session
- clothing change option
- choice of 1 fully edited digital images with permission to use for business (option to purchase additional images)
- ages 8-18 only, same as above
- for acting, modeling & audition purposes
- sessions begin at the studio with hair and makeup and then on location
- Multiple clothing changes
- 2-3 hour on location shoot
- 50+ edited high resolution digital images
- 5x7 professional print of each edited image
- professional hair and makeup with my preferred artist (additional fee)
DELUXE SENIOR SESSION $1500
- ladies only- this extended session includes all of the above plus a total of 70+ edited images, an extended glamour or creative shoot, lunch and fun!
- includes HMUA/stylist
- 10x10 signature custom photo album
- 25 custom graduation announcements
- sessions begin at your choice of location
- 1-3 clothing changes
- 1.5-2 hour session
- 30+ edited high resolution images
- 5x7 professional prints of each edited image
COMMERCIAL AND EDITORIAL WORK PRICED PER ASSIGNMENT.
How it Works
Contact me by text, facebook, email, or better yet, a phone call. We talk about location options, clothing, dates, special requests, and the use of my stylists. We find a date for your session depending on your needs. I will send you a Client Booking Form and an invoice for the Booking Fee. When I receive both of those, your session date is secured. Now we have the date, time, and location ideas, as well as hair and makeup booked.
About a week before your session I will touch base with you to confirm everything and discuss any weather concerns. Also, if you have any special requests - can I have my dog in a few?? can my whole family be in a few?? can we go to a football field?? - I would need to know those ahead of time as well.
Day of the session: If you are using my hair and makeup artist, you will meet with them at the studio 1.5 hours before your session time. Katie/Autumn will do their magic and we often shoot a few images at the studio first and then go to your location. My assistant, Brent meets us on location with snacks, water, lights and anything else we might need.
During the session, I will give you some direction, suggestions, and maybe even play some games. I will always show you a few images on the camera, so you can give me feedback on how the shoot is going. I will take hundreds of shots. I will choose your final collection from the entire session. Your collection will be a variety of poses, expressions, and backgrounds that will best capture the personality of the client. I edit those images, order 5x7 reference prints, and put them on a flash drive with permission to reprint. Allow 10-14 days for the final product. Rush fees will apply, if needed sooner.
Q: When is the best time to book my session?
A. It is best to book your session a few months ahead of time. My busiest months are October and March. My fall dates will fill up by the end of September. I do not book July and December. If you have a deadline to meet, you should book at least a month before. Now, I'm going to give you some tips: The very best fall weather will always be the 2 weeks before Thanksgiving - the leaves are changing and it is finally cool. For spring, the best month is late April thru May - wildflowers can be found and the Texas heat isn't too bad.
Q: Why do you use a professional makeup artist??
A: Professional photo makeup is different than everyday makeup or even party makeup. For the truly best images, it is important to have makeup applied that will make the most of your features, and make the client feel her best. My makeup artists work with you to find the look you want, as well as the application that will be most flattering and hold up during an extended photo shoot.
Q: WHY ARE YOU SO CHEAP? EXPENSIVE? PRICED THIS WAY?
A: My pricing is all-inclusive, meaning you pay me one time, one fee, that includes a full package of goods (see the pricing section for specifics). I price my services this way, as you will know exactly how much you are spending and exactly what you are receiving. Having a complete collection of digital images allows you to be in control of when you order prints and how much you spend. I will give you very specific instructions on getting professional quality prints at the best price. If you'd like specific products, I am happy to help.